|Course code module||FTEBABK32A|
|Study load (hours)||84|
|Instructor(s)||Carlos Ocampo y Vilas|
Liesje De Boeck
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||exam in the 1st semester|
|Contract restriction information:|
Knowledge of business economics and mathematics acquired after two bachelor years.
[Mathematics with applications in (business and) economics (FTEBAKM110) OR Mathematics with applications in (business and) economics (FTEBAKM130) OR Mathematics with applications in (business and) economics (FTEBAKR100)] AND [Statistics with applications in (business and) economics 1 (FTEBAKM140) OR Statistics with applications in (business and) economics 1 (FTEBAKM150)]
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
- Analytical understanding of production management.
- A thorough knowledge of the generic patterns in production management and the ability to apply its appropriate research techniques.
- Ready knowledge of production management on a managerial level.
3. Course content
- Theory of junctions in the supply chain.
- Theory of connections of the supply chain.
- Basic principles of material demand planning.
- Bottleneck theory and applications.
- Simulation exercices.
4. Teaching method
Direct contact: Lectures
5. Assessment method
Exam: Written, without oral presentationClosed bookOpen book
6. Compulsory reading – study material
7. Recommended reading - study material
Prof. C. Van Mechelen, B.505.
laatste aanpassing: last update: 11/10/2010 09:53 ilke.franquet