|Course code module||MAMILI01A51050|
|Study load (hours)||84|
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||exam in the 2nd semester|
|Contract restriction information:||faculty decision|
No specific competences are required.
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
Students are able to:
- use the specialist terminology in a correct way;
- make a realistic planning for the coordination, management and control of environmental projects;
- distinguish the factors of failure and success.
3. Course content
Topics covered are:
- Different styles of management and projects;
- Technical and social skills;
- Project cycle and work break down;
- Role mapping, human resource management, leadership and team building.
4. Teaching method
Direct contact: Lectures
Personal work: Case studies - in group
5. Assessment method
Exam: Written, without oral presentationMultiple choice
Written assignment: Without oral presentation
6. Compulsory reading – study material
Syllabus and hand outs.
7. Recommended reading - study material
laatste aanpassing: last update: 02/02/2010 16:19 sarah.verberckmoes