University of Antwerp, City campus, Prinsstraat 13, B – 2000 Antwerp.
How to get there:
Public transport: Antwerp Central Station (10 minutes’ walk).
Paid parking: Sint-Jacobsmarkt and Molenbergstraat (5 minutes’ walk).
See http://www.ua.ac.be/tpr for more travel information (click ‘route’).
Registration can be done:
– by using online electronic registration at http://www.ua.ac.be/tpr;
– by completing the registration form attached and faxing it to the Department of Transport and Regional Economics at ++32 (0)3 265 43 95;
– by completing the registration form attached and sending it to the Department of Transport and Regional Economics, B-437, Prinsstraat 13, B – 2000 Antwerp.
Registration is to be done before Friday 26 November 2010.
To register several participants, please use separate forms / separate electronic registrations
Registration is only valid upon confirmation of payment.
• Registration fee for colloquium (incl. participation, documentation file, lunch, coffee/tea,
• Student registration fee for colloquium including lunch: €60
• Student registration fee for colloquium without lunch: €30
The registration fee is payable into account n° 735-0086977-53 of the University of Antwerp with reference "SC200637 - your name".
Bank address KBC Bank, Eiermarkt 20, B-2000 Antwerp, Belgium. Foreign participants should also mention BIC code: KREDBEBB and Iban code: BE53 7350 0869 7753
" Prof. Eddy Van de Voorde (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )
" Dr. Thierry Vanelslander (e-mail: email@example.com )
" Dr. Tom Pauwels (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Department of Transport and Regional Economics
B-437, Prinsstraat 13, B – 2000 Antwerp
Tel. : + 32 (0) 3 265 40 44, Fax : +32 (0) 3 265 43 95
E-mail : email@example.com