- The exam takes place on Friday 11 January 2013, from 18:00 till 21.00 at R.014
- You earn 3 credits (ECTS)
- The exam is closed book, consisting of two essay questions. Space available: 2 pages per question.
- The exam can be written in Dutch, English or French. You are not allowed to use a dictionary, but this is not a language test.
- Each question refers to a different debate. In the essay, you show that
– You understood the main discussion of the debate
– You went through the CORE texts of each debate thoroughly
– You were able to create your own opinion on the topic. For this, it might be very useful to read some extra literature to prepare for the exam (see: additional material)
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions concerning the exam