Do you want to organise a scientific activity with your colleagues, you can apply for faculty credit within the Antwerp Doctoral School!
Examples of such initiatives you can find under 'colleagues'.
4. Application form
You want to organise a scientific activity, possibly together with your colleague researchers...
The Antwerp Doctoral School gives you a little financial push, the faculty credit:
The balance of the faculty credit ADS can be consulted through the central contact of the Antwerp Doctoral School.
- For activities that are exclusively meant for doctoral candidates, you can apply for the amount of 75,00 EUR per hour of a given lecture (or equivalent; a day is considered 7h).
A deflection of this rule is only possible if the sum applied for is in proportion to the organised activity.
- Congresses, workshops, ... that are not exclusively meant for doctoral candidates can be financially supported for an amount of money of 500,00 EUR for the first day and for 250 EUR for the next day(s).
3.2. Application conditions
- The amount of money applied for has to be in proportion to the organised activity.
- The PhD students have to be informed in time of the activities that are being organised with the money of the Antwerp Doctoral School and must be able to participate for free.
3.3. Application procedure
a. Put together the financial file , by using the application form (see 3.4). Your financial file is composed of
- an application form
- an expense form ('kostennota' login required)
- the payment proofs
b. Send the financial file to the financial services(CMI-ADFIN).
ADFIN checks for missing financial pieces. The Antwerp Doctoral School checks the balance of the faculty credit.
The concerned Faculty Doctoral Committee decides on the use of the faculty credit ADS and the approval of the financial file.
c. The payment will be executed by ADFIN, within 8 weeks after the application.
3.4. Application form
word / pdf