1. Check the
for PhD students. Select a study area of your interest and click on 'Show academic offer details' at the bottom of the page. A list of available research topics will appear. Click on the paper icon to see more information on the topic of your interest.
2. Click on the green led button to start the application for the research proposal of your interest
3. Complete and submit the requested information
4. You will receive a request by email to confirm your entry in the database, including instructions on how to proceed. Don't delete this email as it contains the weblink to log in to your application form.
5. Enter the database and complete the necessary steps of the online application. You will be requested to complete application sections such as 'Personal information', 'Educational background', etc.
You will be able to proceed to the next step when you have finished the previous one.
Click on the 'Click here to enter information' button at the bottom of each section to enter information in the text fields. Click on 'Save' to save your entries. Click on 'Back to application workflow' to return to the main page. White text fields are mandatory fields, grey text fields are optional.
6. After completing the application form, you will be requested to upload the application documents.
Please make sure to keep the following mandatory pdf. files ready:
copy of your passport or ID card
degree certificates (diploma) and academic transcripts of your higher education studies
recommendation letter from your academic supervisor at your home institution
proposed research plan, signed by academic supervisor at the European host university*
academic CV (list of publications, research output, awards,...)
template available at the bottom of this page
Optional documents, relevant for the programme you are applying for:
copy of a language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge, ...)
copy of GMAT or GRE score
any other relevant documents
7. After uploading the mandatory documents, you have completed and finished your application. Applications will be evaluated after the application deadline (15 March 2013). You will be notified by email about the selection outcome by the beginning of May 2013.