• Have a Master’s Degree (MA) in Economics, Law, Social Sciences or related
General professional experience
• Minimum 3, but preferably at least 5 years of experience in the field of
Experience with small islands and/or OCTs would be of advantage.
• Experience in the field of Education and Research at the EU level (e.g.
Lifelong Learning Programme and other EU thematic programmes).
• Experience with coordination and supervision of public administration
programmes (experience in the ACP region and/or OCTs would be an advantage)
• Experience with European-funded programmes, in particular with applications
funding (consortium building, project definition, coordination of application
• Experience with European Development Fund (EDF) rules and procedures would be
If you are
interested please contact
Christian Platteau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Platteau SOGEROM SA -196 rue de Beggen - L-1220 Luxembourg M +32-476-880 520
Skype ID: christian.sogerom T +352-26300675 F +352-26103956