|Course code module||MRE0010060|
|Study load (hours)||84|
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||semester exam in January or June|
|Contract restriction information:|
University degree or HOLT-degree.
Minimim 3 years professional experience in real estate business or in real estate public sector. Specific foreknowledge of real estate is required.
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
1. Perform scientifically founded real estate research
2. Expert reporting and presenting of the research results.
3. Course content
Valuation of a building.
4. Teaching method
Personal work: Supervised self-study
5. Assessment method
Written assignment: Without oral presentation
6. Compulsory reading – study material
7. Recommended reading - study material