|Course code module||LLAPOT03A30311|
|Study load (hours)||168|
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||semester exam in June|
|Contract restriction information:||exam contract not possible|
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
- the student has to be able to look up the necessary specialist literature about a scientific subject in an independent way
- the student has to be able to process this specialist literature to a sound unit, and to report critically about it
- the student has to be able to give a clear presentation about his subject and to have a sufficient command of the subject in order to be examined about it.
3. Course content
The student who chooses the optional subject officina, has to do a study of literature. This means a thorough study of literature about an assigned scientific subject.
4. Teaching method
5. Assessment method
Written assignment: Without oral presentation
6. Compulsory reading – study material
To look up independently the necessary specialist literature about the assigned scientific work.
7. Recommended reading - study material
laatste aanpassing: last update: 01/06/2006 01:01 ecampus