|Course code module||MREC0870-A|
|Study load (hours)||84|
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||exam in the 2nd semester|
|Contract restriction information:|
Bachelor in Law
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
The objective of the course is to
- obtain theoretical knowledge about how to plead a case
- to obtain practical knowledge through practising
3. Course content
The course consists of three parts :
- theoretical introduction to pleading
- attendance of court hearings and drafting comments on those hearings
- preparation en pleading of specific cases
4. Teaching method
Direct contact: TutorialsSkills training
5. Assessment method
Continuous assessment: Assignments
6. Compulsory reading – study material
7. Recommended reading - study material
Jean Laenens, Karen Broeckx, Dirk Scheers, Pierre Thiriar, Handboek gerechtelijk recht, Intersentia, 2008, 814 blz.
The classes will be given by prof. dr. Beatrix Vanlerberghe.
Professor Vanlerberghe is available for questions before, during and after the classes and after an appointment .