Seminar on Law of the sea
|Course code module||FUR000M66N|
|Study load (hours)||84|
|Instructor(s)||Eric Van Hooydonk|
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||exam in the 2nd semester|
|Contract restriction information:||exam contract not possible|
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
- Students are familiar with international and European developments in maritume law.
- Students are able to analyse and report clearly on the new evolutions in international and European maritime law.
3. Course content
Students write a report of 10-15 pages and collect data on a current topic. They present their findings in 20 minutes. Afterwards a discussion will take place (appr. 30 minutes).
4. Teaching method
5. Assessment method
6. Compulsory reading – study material
7. Recommended reading - study material
laatste aanpassing: last update: 13/01/2009 15:44 ilke.franquet