|Course code module||FLWFA02700|
|Study load (hours)||140|
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||exam in the 1st semester|
|Contract restriction information:|
No previous knowledge is required.
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
- A good understanding of several specific psychological topics.
- A critical approach of different psychological anthropological concepts of humanity.
3. Course content
Both essential psychological topics and different influential psychological anthropological concepts concerning human nature (depth psychology, (neo)behaviorism, holism, humanistic anthropology and existential anthropology).
4. Teaching method
Direct contact: Lectures
5. Assessment method
Exam: Written, without oral presentationClosed bookOpen questions
6. Compulsory reading – study material
Inleiding tot de psychologische antropologie, Leuven/Amersfoort, 2007.
7. Recommended reading - study material
The course book used during the lectures contains a long list of bibliographical references
Questions can be asked during the lectures or via e-mail