The Bachelor is able to do independent experimental research in a given context.
- The Bachelor has sufficient knowledge of and insight into the basic scientific domains in order to further his skills in scientific disciplines typical for pharmaceutical sciences.
- The Bachelor is able to recognize, analyze and solve simple pharmaceutical problems and is able to collect the necessary knowledge / information.
- The Bachelor can set up, carry out and interpret a simple pharmaceutical/scientific experiment.
The Bachelor is capable of fluent scientic reporting
- The Bachelor has computer skills.
- The Bachelor is able to transfer medical-pharmaceutical and basic scientific information to an audience.
- The Bachelor is able to write fluent and correct scientific reports in Dutch.
The Bachelor has acquired a scientific attitude.
- The Bachelor is disciplined, meticulous and creative in carrying out laboratory tests, has organizational skills and is open to constructive criticism.
- The Bachelor is able to independently acquire and process scientific information.
- The Bachelor can function in the international context of the domain of pharmaceutical sciences.
- The Bachelor can start further studies at master level.
The Bachelor has sufficient knowledge and skills related to the characteristics of drugs and the biological system that they act on.
- The Bachelor knows the biological systems that drugs act on and is able to give information on diseases, including how to prevent them. He can also apply the basic principles of urgent medical assistance.
- The Bachelor has basic insight into the functional mechanisms, pharmacological effects, side-effects, pharmacokinetics and interactions of drugs.
- The Bachelor has insight into the origin and nature of active components of synthetic, natural or biotechnological origin.
The Bachelor has knowledge and skills in the field of the development, analysis, production and preparation of drugs.
- The Bachelor has basic knowledge of the process of drug research and development.
- The Bachelor has introductory knowledge of and is skilled in the methods for perfecting and preparing certain administration forms of drugs.
- The Bachelor has knowledge of and is skilled in the methods for analyzing medicines and ingredients.
The Bachelor has introductory knowledge of the practical context of the profession of pharmacist.