|Course code module||3BUA-010|
|Semester:||1st and 2nd semester|
|Study load (hours)||84|
Walter Van Herck
|Language of instruction:||Dutch|
|Semester exam information:||exam in the 1st and/or 2nd semester|
|Contract restriction information:|
no specific prior knowledge required. general interpretative competence. reading skills in English.
2. Objectives (expected learning outcomes)
- has gained knowledge and insight into a variety of world views
- is able to discuss a topic concerning world views in a reflexive manner and is sensitive to its implications for the contemporary culture
3. Course content
More detailed information is provided on
Students of the city campus follow the course during the first semester (Oct-Dec) and have their final examination in January. Students of the extra-urban campusses follow the course during the second semester (Feb-May) and have their final examination in June.
For exceptions and further information see the website mentioned or contact the Centrum Pieter Gillis.
4. Teaching method
Direct contact: Lectures
5. Assessment method
Exam: Written, without oral presentationClosed bookOpen questions
6. Compulsory reading – study material
For course notes etc.: see BlackBoard
7. Recommended reading - study material
Supplementary texts are provided on BlackBoard
After class and by appointment.
laatste aanpassing: last update: 24/09/2010 10:59 ilke.franquet