|Course Code :||2005FBDOOD|
|Study domain:||Business sciences|
|Semester:||Semester: 1st semester|
|Study load (hours):||168|
|Contract restrictions: ||No contract restriction|
|Language of instruction :||Dutch|
|Exam period:||exam in the 1st semester|
At the start of this course the student should have acquired the following competences:
An active knowlegde of :Specific prerequisites for this course:
Basic knowledge concerning economy and management, such as what has been learned in the courses of this module in year 1
Basic concepts of Statistics.
2. Learning outcomes
The student can:
- Gain a proper insight in the setup of quality systems (ISO900X, ISO1400X, HACCP). The knowledge of legislation is a passive knowledge.
- To plan a proper process analysis
- To discover critical points in processes
- To perform a management evaluation in accordance with the law
- To situate an activity in an economical context and suggest new activities.
3. Course contents
Partim 1: Procesanalysis (Prof. Dr. ir Vassilios Kritis)
Different industrial processes will be analysed. ‘Osterwalder’ concepts will be discussed.
Partim 2: Integrated care systems and industrial risk management (Prof. Dr. Johan Braet)
The course explains how a care system is build up. An overview of legal standards are given using field examples.
A practical exercise is performed in groups of max. 3 students.
Partim 3: Integration (Prof. Dr. ir Vassilios Kritis)
In this partim, different concepts and knowledge will be put into practice.
4. Teaching method
Class contact teaching: LecturesTutorials
Personal work: Assignments:In groupCasussen: In group
5. Assessment method and criteria
Examination: Oral with written preparation
6. Study material
The following study material can be studied on a voluntary basis:
7. Contact information
(+)last update: 29/06/2012 10:38 marleen.eyckmans