To complete the application for the summer school, applicants need to summarize their research project in a short and easy accessible research proposal/report (min. 2500 and max. 4000 words). This way the selection committee gets an understanding of the concept, objectives and aims of the researcher. The prescribed format makes it possible to compare all candidates.
Papers should address one of the general issues addressed by the guest lecturers:
- Secularity, deconfessionalisation and unchurching
- Trans-nationalism and trans national social field
- Nationalism and religion
- Migration and religious groups
- Religions and globalization
- Religious reform and plurality
- Citizenship, religious identity and plurality
research proposal/report: click here.