To apply for the IELSP please read the general admission criteria carefully, fill out the complete application form and submit it with the necessary documents.
The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- If your mother tongue is not English, evidence of proficiency in English must be provided (see above)
- Original, certified (translated) copies of degree(s) (or proof from the dean of your faculty with expected date of graduation). If the language of this degree (or degrees) is not English, Dutch, German or French, certified English translations must be enclosed
- Transcript(s) of records of all the subjects you took during your law-curriculum, including a list of your grades
- A letter from your faculty indicating the number of students in your graduating class, and your rank in that class (ex.: 5th best student in a class of 79)
- An official description of the grading system at your home university
- Curriculum vitae (résumé)
- A letter setting out your motivation for seeking admission to the IELSP
- The names and addresses of two referees of academic standing accompanied by two letters of recommendation
- Two passport pictures
- A copy of your passport
Deadlines for application
For non-EU-individual students who need to apply abroad for a new student visa, the application deadline is April 1st.
For students who do not require a visa, applications must be submitted before July 15th prior to the start of the academic year in September.